Fodor's travel essential Australia
Ready to experience Australia? The experts at Fodor’s are here to help. Fodor’s Essential Australia travel guide is packed with customizable itineraries with top recommendations, detailed maps of Australia, and exclusive tips from locals. Whether you want to dive the Great Barrier Reef, scale the Sydney Harbour Bridge, sail the Whitsunday Islands, or explore Aboriginal art in Uluru-Kata Tjuta National Park, this up-to-date guidebook will help you plan it all out.
This new edition has been FULLY-REDESIGNED with a new layout and beautiful images for more intuitive travel planning!Fodor’s Essential Australia includes:
- • AN ULTIMATE EXPERIENCE GUIDE that visually captures the top highlights of Australia.
- • SPECTACULAR COLOR PHOTOS AND FEATURES throughout, including special features on diving the Great Barrier Reef, understanding Aboriginal Art, hiking in the Blue Mountains, driving the Convict Trail in Tasmania, and exploring Australia’s renowned wine regions.
• INSPIRATIONAL “BEST OF” LISTS that identify the best things to see, do, eat, drink, and more.
- • MULTIPLE ITINERARIES for various trip lengths to help you maximize your time.
- • MORE THAN 70 DETAILED MAPS to help you plot your itinerary and navigate confidently.
- • EXPERT RECOMMENDATIONS ON HOTELS AND RESTAURANTS with options for every taste.
- • TRIP PLANNING TOOLS AND PRACTICAL TIPS including guides to getting around, saving money and time, beating the crowds; and a calendar of festivals and events.
- • LOCAL INSIDER ADVICE on where to find under-the-radar gems including: Western Australia’s Best Beaches, Tasmania’s Top Hikes, 10 Unique Places to Stay, and 20 Things to Eat and Drink in Australia.
- •HISTORICAL AND CULTURAL OVERVIEWS to add perspective and enrich your travels.
- • COVERS: Sydney, New South Wales, Melbourne, Victoria, Tasmania, Brisbane, Adelaide, the Northern Territory, Perth, and Western Australia and includes the Great Barrier Reef, the Blue Mountains National Park, the Gold Coast, Uluru-Kata Tjuta National Park, Bondi Beach, Daintree National Park, Cairns, and more.
ABOUT FODOR'S AUTHORS: Each Fodor's Travel Guide is researched and written by local experts. Fodor’s has been offering expert advice for all tastes and budgets for over 80 years.
Planning on visiting New Zealand? Check out Fodor’s Essential New Zealand.
|Grouped Work ID||0d7e56cc-af64-e0f5-2435-4172d5139d6e|
|Grouping Title||fodor s travel essential australia|
|Grouping Author||bissett amy nelmes|
|Last Grouping Update||2020-02-23 13:37:07PM|
|Last Indexed||2020-02-23 13:37:54PM|
|author||Bissett, Amy Nelmes,|
|author_display||Bissett, Amy Nelmes|
|detailed_location_arlington||Central Adult Nonfiction|
|local_callnumber_arlington||919.4 FODOR 2019|
|owning_library_arlington||Arlington Public Library|
Connection Crystal City
|subject_facet||Australia -- Description and travel|
Australia -- Guidebooks
|title_display||Fodor's travel essential Australia|
|title_full||Fodor's travel essential Australia / writers, Amy Nelmes Bissett and [nine others]|
|title_short||Fodor's travel essential Australia|