The Amateur: Barack Obama in the White House
- Why the so-called centrist” Obama is actually in revolt against the values of the society he was elected to lead
- Why Bill Clinton loathes Barack Obama and tried to get Hillary to run against him in 2012
- The spiteful rivalry between Michelle Obama and Oprah Winfrey
- How Obama split the Kennedy family
- How Obama has taken more of a personal role in making foreign policy than any president since Richard Nixonwith disastrous results
- How Michelle Obama and Valerie Jarrett are the real powers behind the White House throne
|Grouped Work ID||104f7d39-0241-5537-c002-3e9730ba0beb|
|Grouping Title||amateur barack obama in the white house|
|Grouping Author||klein edward|
|Last Grouping Update||2019-11-18 04:43:47AM|
|Last Indexed||2019-11-18 04:44:27AM|
It's amateur hour at the White House. So says New York Times bestselling author Edward Klein in his political exposé The Amateur. Tapping into the public's growing sentiment that President Obama is in over his head, The Amateur argues that Obama's toxic combination of incompetence and arrogance has run our nation and his presidency off the rails.
"Obama was both completely inexperienced and ideologically far to the left of most Americans when he entered the White House," says Klein. "And he was so arrogant that he didn't even know what he didn't know."
Klein, who is known for getting the inside scoop on everyone from the Kennedys to the Clintons, reveals never-before-published details about the Obama administration's political inner workings, as well as Barack and Michelle's personal lives, including the inordinate influence Michelle wields over Barack and her feud with a high-profile celebrity; the real reason Rahm Emanuel left the White House (it wasn't for family reasons); why Valerie Jarrett's role is closer to that of Rasputin than impartial senior advisor; how Obama has purposefully forgotten and ignored those who put him in power, including the Kennedys and the Jewish and African American communities in Chicago.
From Obama's conceited and detached demeanor, to his detrimental reliance on Michelle Obama and Valerie Jarrett's advice, to the Obamas' extravagant and out-of-touch lifestyle, The Amateur reveals a president whose ignorance and incompetence are sabotaging himself, his presidency, and America.
|title_display||The Amateur Barack Obama in the White House|
|title_full||The Amateur Barack Obama in the White House|
|title_sub||Barack Obama in the White House|