Lonely Planet Singapore
Lonely Planet: The world's leading travel guide publisher
Lonely Planet Singapore is your passport to the most relevant, up-to-date advice on what to see and skip, and what hidden discoveries await you. Shop til you drop along Orchard Road, explore futuristic gardens and a world-class zoo, and sample some of the best hawker food in Asia; all with your trusted travel companion. Get to the heart of Singapore and begin your journey now!
Inside Lonely Planet Singapore Travel Guide:
- Full-colour maps and images throughout
- Highlights and itineraries help you tailor your trip to your personal needs and interests
- Insider tips to save time and money and get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots
- Essential info at your fingertips - hours of operation, phone numbers, websites, transit tips, prices
- Honest reviews for all budgets - eating, sleeping, sight-seeing, going out, shopping, hidden gems that most guidebooks miss
- Cultural insights give you a richer, more rewarding travel experience - food, shopping, architecture
- Free, convenient pull-out Singapore map (included in print version), plus over 30 colour maps
- Covers Colonial District, the Quays, Marina Bay, Orchard Road, Sentosa Island, Little India, Chinatown, Holland Village and more
The Perfect Choice: Lonely Planet Singapore , our most comprehensive guide to Singapore, is perfect for both exploring top sights and taking roads less travelled.
- Looking for just the highlights of Singapore? Check out Pocket Singapore, a handy-sized guide focused on the can't-miss sights for a quick trip.
- Looking for more extensive coverage? Check out Lonely Planet Malaysia, Singapore & Brunei guide for a comprehensive look at all the region has to offer.
About Lonely Planet: Lonely Planet is a leading travel media company and the world's number one travel guidebook brand, providing both inspiring and trustworthy information for every kind of traveller since 1973. Over the past four decades, we've printed over 145 million guidebooks and phrasebooks for 120 languages, and grown a dedicated, passionate global community of travellers. You'll also find our content online, and in mobile apps, video, 14 languages, 12 international magazines, armchair and lifestyle books, ebooks, and more, enabling you to explore every day. Lonely Planet enables the curious to experience the world fully and to truly get to the heart of the places they find themselves, near or far from home.
TripAdvisor Travelers' Choice Awards 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015 and 2016 winner in Favorite Travel Guide category
'Lonely Planet guides are, quite simply, like no other.' - New York Times
'Lonely Planet. It's on everyone's bookshelves; it's in every traveller's hands. It's on mobile phones. It's on the Internet. It's everywhere, and it's telling entire generations of people how to travel the world.' - Fairfax Media (Australia)
|Grouped Work ID||81635a22-8785-a314-275b-8ef00ba7405f|
|full_title||lonely planet singapore|
|detailed_location_arlington||Arlington Public Library On Order|
|item_details||ils:.b20152528|.o11451348|Arlington Public Library On Order|ON ORDER|||2|true|false|||||On Order||can|||
|local_time_since_added_arlington||2 Months, Day, Month, On Order, Quarter, Six Months, Week, Year|
|owning_library_arlington||Arlington Public Library On Order, Aurora Hills On Order, Central On Order, Cherrydale On Order, Columbia Pike On Order, Connection Crystal City On Order, Detention Center On Order, Glencarlyn On Order, Local History On Order, Plaza On Order, Shirlington On Order, Westover On Order|
|owning_location_arlington||Central On Order|
|scoping_details_arlington||ils:.b20152528|.o11451348|On Order|On Order|false|false|true|false|false|true|||||
|title_display||Lonely Planet Singapore|
|title_full||Lonely Planet Singapore Lonely Planet.|
|title_short||Lonely Planet Singapore|
|topic_facet||Coming Soon, On Order|