Personality not included: why companies lose their authenticity and how great brands get it back
The age of the faceless corporation is over. In the new business era of the twenty first century, great brands and products must evoke a dynamic personality in order to attract passionate customers. Although many organizations hide their personality behind layers of packaged messaging and advertising, social media guru and influencer Rohit Bhargava counters that philosophy and illustrates how successful businesses have redefined themselves in the new customer universe.
Personality Not Included is a powerhouse resource packed with bold new insights that show you how to shed the lifeless armor of your business and rediscover the soul of your brand. Sharing stories from the ethos of the world's weirdest city, to how Manga has taken the comic book industry by storm, to showcasing brands like Intel, Boeing, ING, and Dyson, Bhargava shows you why personality matters from the inside out.
In Part One, you'll be introduced to the key components to building a personality and learn how to:
- Recognize the greatest myth that most marketers blindly follow, and how to get past it
- Use the “UAT Filter” to understand the personality of your organization and products in order to develop a communication strategy that drives your marketing
- Create your company's “marketing backstory” using techniques pioneered by Hollywood screenwriters
- Harness the influence of “accidental spokespeople” and use it to your advantage
- Navigate the roadblocks of using personality that come from bosses, peers, investors, and lawyers, without getting fired or flamed
- Pinpoint and capitalize on the moments where personality can make a difference
Part Two is packed with guides, tools, and techniques to help you flawlessly implement your plan. It features practical, step-by-step lessons that help you effectively move from theory to action, and includes a valuable collection of guides, checklists, question forms, printable resources, and more.
Don't be another faceless company-learn the new rules for succeeding in the social media era with Personality Not Included.
|Grouped Work ID||9e35b639-f4a0-125e-7897-6699717cc278|
|Full title||personality not included why companies lose their authenticity and how great brands get it back|
|Last Update||2017-08-14 05:04:25AM|
|Last Indexed||2018-06-21 04:58:13AM|
|owning_library_arlington||Arlington Public Library Online, Aurora Hills Online, Central Online, Cherrydale Online, Columbia Pike Online, Connection Crystal City Online, Detention Center Online, Glencarlyn Online, Local History Online, Plaza Online, Shirlington Online, Westover Online|
|subject_facet||Authenticity (Philosophy), Branding (Marketing)|
|title_display||Personality not included why companies lose their authenticity and how great brands get it back|
|title_full||Personality not included [electronic resource] : why companies lose their authenticity and how great brands get it back / by Rohit Bhargava|
|title_short||Personality not included|
|title_sub||why companies lose their authenticity and how great brands get it back|