Artist's and graphic designers market
Build a Successful Art Career!
2014 Artist's & Graphic Designer's Market is the must-have reference guide for any artist who wants to establish or expand a career in fine art, illustration or graphic design. Thousands of successful artists have relied on us to help develop their careers and navigate the changing business landscape. The 2014 Artist's & Graphic Designer's Market introduces a whole host of new features and guarantees the most up-to-date, individually verified market contacts possible.
Expand your art business with these resources:
- A FREE 1-year subscription to ArtistsMarketOnline.com, where you can find industry contacts, track your submissions, get the latest art and design news and much more.PLEASE NOTE: Free subscriptions are NOT included with the e-book edition of this title.
- Complete, up-to-date contact information for more than 1,700 art market resources, including galleries, magazines, book publishers, greeting card companies, ad agencies, syndicates, art fairs and more.
- Articles on the business of freelancing--from basic copyright information to tips on promoting your work.
- Information on grants, residencies, organizations, publications and websites that offer support and direction for visual artists of all types.
- NEW! Informative articles on social media and e-mail marketing, getting the most from LinkedIn, and building better websites.
- NEW! Special features on insurance for artists, pricing artwork, printing giclees, sustainability practices, packaging design, and studio sales.
- NEW! Inspiring and informative interviews with successful professionals including publisher and legal expertTad Crawford and artist Nancy Reyner.
Check out ArtistsMarketOnline.com and ArtistsNetwork.com for more helpful resources.
PLEASE NOTE: Free subscriptions are NOT included with the e-book edition of this title.
|Grouped Work ID||a846cdb4-cb79-f3b8-baa2-56b9e59c74a1|
|full_title||artist s and graphic designers market|
|author||writer digest books|
|detailed_location_arlington||Central Adult Nonfiction|
|isbn||9781440329432, 9781440335686, 9781440342615|
|item_details||ils:.b13150558|.i20269274|Central Adult Nonfiction|706.9 ARTIS|||1|false|false|||||On Shelf|Jan 10, 2017|can|||
|owning_library_arlington||Arlington Public Library, Aurora Hills, Central, Cherrydale, Columbia Pike, Connection Crystal City, Detention Center, Glencarlyn, Local History, Plaza, Shirlington, Westover|
|record_details||ils:.b13150558|Book|Books||English|Writer's Digest Books.|2014|v. ill. 24 cm.|
|scoping_details_arlington||ils:.b13150558|.i20269274|On Shelf|On Shelf|false|true|true|false|false|true|999||||
|subject_facet||Advertising photography, Art -- Marketing, Periodicals -- Directories|
|title_display||Artist's and graphic designers market|
|title_full||Artist's and graphic designers market|
|title_short||Artist's and graphic designers market|