Iran: a travel survival kit
Lonely Planet Iran is your passport to the most relevant, up-to-date advice on what to see and skip, and what hidden discoveries await you. Hike among the Castles of the Assassins in Alamut Valley, Lose yourself in Esfahan's historic bazaar, or ski in the Alborz Mountains; all with your trusted travel companion. Get to the heart of Iran and begin your journey now!
Inside Lonely Planet Iran Travel Guide:
- Full-colour maps and images throughout
- Highlights and itineraries help you tailor your trip to your personal needs and interests
- Insider tips to save time and money and get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots
- Essential info at your fingertips - hours of operation, phone numbers, websites, transit tips, prices
- Honest reviews for all budgets - eating, sleeping, sight-seeing, going out, shopping, hidden gems that most guidebooks miss
- Cultural insights give you a richer, more rewarding travel experience - festivals, cuisine, religion, history, architecture, literature, music, crafts, environment
- Over 50 maps
- Covers Tehran, Esfahan, Yazd, Shiraz, Persepolis, Kashan, Choqa Zanbil, Takht-e Soleiman, Tabriz, Masuleh, Mashhad, Garmeh, Alamut Valley, Alborz Mountains, Kaluts, Qeshm Island and more
The Perfect Choice: Lonely Planet Iran, our most comprehensive guide to Iran, is perfect for both exploring top sights and taking roads less travelled.
Looking for more extensive coverage? Check out Lonely Planet Middle East guide.
About Lonely Planet: Since 1973, Lonely Planet has become the world's leading travel media company with guidebooks to every destination, an award-winning website, mobile and digital travel products, and a dedicated traveller community. Lonely Planet covers must-see spots but also enables curious travellers to get off beaten paths to understand more of the culture of the places in which they find themselves. The world awaits!
Lonely Planet guides have won the TripAdvisor Traveler's Choice Award in 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, and 2016.
'Lonely Planet. It's on everyone's bookshelves; it's in every traveller's hands. It's on mobile phones. It's on the Internet. It's everywhere, and it's telling entire generations of people how to travel the world.' -- Fairfax Media
'Lonely Planet guides are, quite simply, like no other.' - New York Times
|Grouped Work ID||c16b7145-259d-9f57-50a5-f8f2dfb9d979|
|full_title||iran a travel survival kit|
|author||lonely planet publications|
|author2-role||Lonely Planet Publications (Firm)|
|detailed_location_arlington||Westover Adult Nonfiction|
|item_details||ils:.b19851479|.i21490405|Westover Adult Nonfiction|915.5 LONEL|||1|false|false|||||On Shelf||wan|||
|local_time_since_added_arlington||Quarter, Six Months, Year|
|owning_library_arlington||Arlington Public Library, Aurora Hills, Central, Cherrydale, Columbia Pike, Connection Crystal City, Detention Center, Glencarlyn, Local History, Plaza, Shirlington, Westover|
|record_details||ils:.b19851479|Book|Books||English|Lonely Planet Publications,|1992-|v. : ill. (some col.), maps ; 19 cm.|
|scoping_details_arlington||ils:.b19851479|.i21490405|On Shelf|On Shelf|false|true|true|false|false|true|999||||
|series||Lonely Planet travel survival kit|
|series_with_volume||Lonely Planet travel survival kit|
|subject_facet||Iran -- Guidebooks, Travel guides|
|title_display||Iran : a travel survival kit|
|title_full||Iran : a travel survival kit|
|title_sub||a travel survival kit|