Register for a Library Card
- Fill out the Online Library Card form below.
After submitting the form, you will get a temporary library card number for your library account. With this temporary library card number you can:
- Access eBooks, digital magazines, article databases and most online resources
- Place holds on items in the library catalog.
Visit the library within 30 days with ID and proof of local address to verify your account.
- You won't be able to pick up holds or use self-check until your account has been verified.
- You can't use LinkedIn Learning until your account has been verified.
After verifying your account, you may pick up your holds, check out items and enjoy the full benefits of library membership.