Catalog Search Results
Staff Picks - Adult
Job Search - Digital Books - Career Collection Spotlight
Returning to Work - Career Collection Spotlight
No matter how good you look, how much research you've done, or how perfectly your qualifications match the job description, if you're not prepared with great answers to the toughest interview questions, you won't get the job.
101 Great Answers to the Toughest Interview Questions is a manual that will...
101 Smart Questions to Ask on Your Interview is for every job candidate who thinks "Do you have any questions for me?" marks the end of an interview. In Ron Fry's view, it marks the beginning of the last, and perhaps most important, interview phase, one that's so important that failing to properly prepare for it can undo all your...
5) Are you smart enough to work at google?: trick questions, Zen-like riddles, insanely difficult puzzles, and other devious interviewing techniques you need to know to get a job anywhere in the new economy
Decades after Scott Turow entered law school comes an all new unabridged production of this classic with a special introduction by and interview with the author
One L, Scott Turow's journal of his first year at law school and a bestseller when it was first published in 1977, has gone on to become a virtual bible for prospective law students. Not only does it introduce with remarkable clarity the ideas and issues that are the stuff
13) Mastering the case interview: the complete guide to consulting, marketing, and management interviews
14) The young professional's guide to managing: building, guiding, and motivating your team to achieve awesome results
One of the hardest challenges in anyone's career is transitioning from being a employee responsible solely for one's own work to a manager responsible for others' performance. New managers face the stress of giving up control while needing to drive results through others.
Many of the more than 80 million members of the millennial generation are facing the challenge of managing others without a guide to success specifically tailored to them.
15) What color is your parachute? guide to rethinking resumes: write a winning resume and cover letter and land your dream job
16) What color is your parachute?: guide to rethinking interviews : Ace the interview and land your dream job
17) Powerful phrases for successful interviews: over 400 ready-to-use words and phrases that will get you the job you want
18) Right college, right price: the new system for discovering the best college fit at the best price
In the midst of a $1 trillion student loan debt crisis, students and their families have had the same question on their minds:
Can I afford to pay for a college education?
Good news: the answer is yes. By shifting the way we think about the college search, every family can find the right college at the right price.
Right College, Right Price helps you discover the real cost of a college (after scholarships, work study, loans,...
20) The Dilbert principle: a cubicle's-eye view of bosses, meetings, management fads & other workplace afflictions
Didn't find it?
Can't find what you are looking for? Try our Materials Request Service. Submit Request