Catalog Search Results
2) Quiet your mind & get to sleep: solutions to insomnia for those with depression, anxiety, or chronic pain
Licensed acupuncturist, certified massage therapist, and trigger point specialist Valerie DeLaune presents Trigger Point Therapy for Foot, Ankle, Knee, and Leg Pain, the first book to offer trigger point therapy techniques specifically for these types of pain. This book features step-by-step home treatment plans for an array of musculoskeletal conditions, including bunions, hammertoes, ankle pain, Achilles tendonitis, restless leg syndrome, and...
4) Trigger point therapy for repetitive strain injury: your self-treatment workbook for elbow, lower arm, wrist and hand pain
The ultimate practical guide to MBSR—with more than 115,000 copies sold—is now available in a fully revised and updated second edition.
Stress and pain are nearly unavoidable in our daily lives; they are part of the human condition. This stress can often leave us feeling irritable, tense, overwhelmed, and burned-out. The key to maintaining balance is responding to stress not with frustration and self-criticism, but...
9) A radical guide for women with ADHD: embrace neurodiversity, live boldly, and break through barriers
10) The pain management workbook: powerful CBT and mindfulness skills to take control of pain and reclaim your life
11) Fuel your brain, not your anxiety: stop the cycle of worry, fatigue & sugar cravings with simple protein-rich foods
12) The suicidal thoughts workbook: CBT skills to reduce emotional pain, increase hope, and prevent suicide
13) The DBT workbook for emotional relief: fast-acting dialectical behavior therapy skills to balance out-of-control emotions and find calm right now
14) The radically open DBT workbook for eating disorders: from overcontrol & loneliness to recovery & connection
Didn't find it?
Can't find what you are looking for? Try our Materials Request Service. Submit Request